Friday, 4 August 2017

Daily cuckold - She is pretty and very mischievous


 it is something a man like me just has to put up with.

My Rachel has always been a very mischievous little Wife. I have always known just what she is and, although my friends advised me not to marry her, I knew exactly what my married life would be like. And I have not been disappointed.

Her latest Bull is a piece of beefcake called Roger who thinks nothing of taking her upstairs to our bedroom and spearing my young Wife with his big rod whether i am in the house or not.

And Rachel? She always like to make me feel humiliated and taunts me mercilessly when she is on the bed with him.

And me? The hubby? Well it is something a man like me just has to put up with. So if you don’t mind I shall just tighten up these handcuffs around the arm of the chair and take my medicine like a man. Or if not a man, a cuckold.

No comments:

Post a Comment