Saturday, 29 July 2017

The T&L Auctions - my personal recollections - Part Four

The T&L Auctions - my personal recollections - Part Four


White sugar


Warning - There are depictions of sexual intimacy between men in this chapter.

To read the previous chapters to the T&L Auctions - click [here]

Tears coursed down my cheeks as I looked across the room as my Wife Jen, naked except for a collar and chain, walked blinking from the darkened bedroom into the bright lights of the apartment. I could barely get her name out of my mouth from the emotion I felt - "Jen!" I croaked through my dry lips.

"Oh there you are Dear," she said in a 'matter of fact' manner as she walked towards me, her smile fading as she saw the tears on my face, "Derek, whatever is the matter? Why the tears?"

"I can't help it. I haven't seen you for weeks. You've become attached to another man," I knew that my voice sounded like a whingeing little girls but I didn't care because all of the hurt and frustration was pouring out of me in a rant, "I've been stuck in this shit-hole for weeks and still that bloody aeroplane just won't fly right."

Jen came into my arms and pushed her lovely breasts onto my chest and made 'shushing' noises as she stroked my hair and cupped my face with her gentle hands. My tears died away and all that I could do was look into those warm loving eyes. "And to cap it all I now have a plastic cover on my willy," I said, which immediately broke the tension as we both started to laugh.

She stepped back and looked down at the cage on my penis and struggled unsuccessfully to hide her amusement . "It suits you," she said smiling, but I didn't care, because I had my Jen back. She was here with me and that was all I cared about.

We were alone in the room and I knew that I didn't have much time. "Listen Jen," I said quietly so my voice couldn't carry through the door, "you could leave right now with me. To hell with the money! We don't need it. Let's leave right now. I'm sure I could take those jokers outside the door pretty damn quick."

"Jack and Peter?" She said looking incredulous, "Don't be silly, they're ex-S.A.S. soldiers. They would put you on your arse in a second.

"Then we'll call the embassy and get them to ....."

"No!"

"What? What did you say Jen?" My voice was louder now and I am sure it could be heard in the bedroom.

"I said No my Love," Jen replied; her beautiful face now calm and determined. "I'm sorry but I can't leave."

I already knew that she would respond in this way, but I was disappointed anyway. "Why?" I asked.

I shall never forget what she said to me that evening. I found out something in Jen's, and eventually my own, character - the joy of giving oneself completely body and soul was something she relished. Enslavement means the relinquishing of ones free will, and with the right 'Master' a highly erotic way of life, and Jen had found it.

"I love all of this Derek. The luxury! The travel! Not having to worry about anything."

"And the bed?" I asked sarcastically.

 She took my face in her hands again and planted a soft wet kiss on my mouth. "That most of all," she whispered as she pulled her head away and licked my left ear.

I know Jen well enough to recognize when she is in one of her impish moods so I was not surprised when one of her hands closed around my testicles and the plastic cover on my penis and gently squeezed. "Desmond is a real man," she whispered again, "who knows what a woman wants in her bed. He is used to the best in everything and makes sure that he gets it - including his willing slaves."

"I see," was all I could say, but she wasn't finished.

"Can you imagine just how wonderful it can be to be a dominated by a real man," she continued. "To strip naked for him at the snap of his fingers and to lie back, open your legs wide and welcome his very, very, VERY big manhood inside you. And you do this where, when and in whatever circumstances he decides, without question or demur."


And welcome his very, very, VERY big manhood inside.

"Not really Jen," I answered, "I'm a bloke. Remember?"

"Is that right?" she replied as she increased the pressure on my private parts.

I decided to change tack and asked her the one question that I dreaded the answer to, "Do you have feelings for him?"

She let my parts go, stood back from me and moved away. "Take that silly robe off. We are going to have supper in a minute," she snapped a little too quickly. Clearly I had hit a nerve. 'And why do I need to take it off to eat?' I thought.

"It was a simple question Jen. And as your husband it warrants an answer don't you think." I knew the answer already because I had heard her voice over the phone and I could discern the warmth in her speech. But I needed her to say it to me so I knew without any doubt.

"I do love you Derek," she said slowly as if troubled by that simple phrase. I nodded in reply but waited for the next words from her.

"And?"

"I'm deeply in love with my Master. I'm sorry Derek but there it is." she said, with tears glistening at the corner of her eyes.

There was only one way to play this situation, and even to this day I congratulate myself in understanding what the right thing was to say at that potentially terrible moment for a cuckolded husband like me. "So tell me something I don't know already."

"Me too kids!"

We both swung around and Desmond had quietly entered the room - naked. In a single glance I took in the muscular frame of a man who looked after himself and exercised regularly, mostly on top of my Wife no doubt, and a penis that could only be described as 'outsized'. His deportment and demeanour, nude or not, exuded self assurance and someone who is used to being obeyed. Holding out his hand to Jen she meekly joined him, like the subservient slave that she was; it was disconcerting to watch as she obediently looped the end of lead over his hand and onto his wrist.

"Did you hear everything of our conversation Desmond?" I asked.

"Most of it Derek," he replied, walking towards the table with the food with Jen tottering by his side, the leather lead now firmly in his grasp. "And Jennifer is quite correct - Jack and Peter would put you - as she so delicately phrased it - on your arse very quickly indeed. But there is no need for this macho nonsense, your Wife is at liberty to leave any time if she is unhappy. You're not unhappy are you?" he said looking down at Jen who was now kneeling at his feet with his dark brown member inches from her face.

She looked directly at me and shook her head deliberately and slowly. "No Master!" And with those words she lifted his large dark cock to her lips and tenderly kissed the large bulbous glans. It was crude, it was lascivious and it was the confirmation I knew was coming.



It was crude, it was lascivious and it was the confirmation I knew was coming.

Desmond continued, "And it was nice to hear that you care for me Jennifer. I think it's nice that two people who make love three or four times in a night should have feelings for each other." And to me he said, "So that's it then Derek - she stays!"

"Of course Desmond. I had to make sure she's okay."

His reaction was just to smile and then clap his hands loudly. The door to the bathroom swung open and in walked Georgiou - naked except for his little cage and a collar and lead similar to Jen's.

"Georgiou, before you sit down can you clean up the prawns and order some more from downstairs please?" It was a request but all four of us knew that it wasn't - it was a 'kind Master to obedient slave' type of request that precluded any further question. "Our guest was a little overcome with emotion when my Lady entered the room just now."

Georgiou flashed a commiserating smile at me as he cleared the prawns away and made a call to the hotel kitchen. Satisfied that his job was done he knelt by Desmond's feet and passed him up the end of his lead.

"The robe Derek?" It was Jen telling me again to get naked. I duly complied but without missing the point that her 'Master' was the only one of us totally free. 'I'm being played. Set up maybe?  Cultivated? I dunno but this little party is for my benefit. Just play along Derek.'

"Well this all looks very nice," I remarked referring to the food as I shrugged the silk robe off my shoulders thus rendering myself as naked as they, "I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

The meal was as delicious as it looked, with dishes from all over the world along with some local Arab delicacies. The replacement dish of prawns duly arrived, passed through the door by one of the 'soldiers', which generated some good-natured jokes about my clumsiness, all of which I took in good part.

We drank ice cold beer and deliciously cold German Hock to go with the savouries and sweet Sauterne with the Baklava and Basbousa, all of which were handed up to Desmond on his chair by his two slaves. I, like the other two, sat crossed legged on the floor facing the trio indulging themselves in the very best fare.

It was an odd evening but, now that I had seen that Jen was enjoying herself, I was starting to enjoy myself as the conversation became more relaxed and the alcohol took its effect. Georgiou, I noted, was just as comfortable as Jen being that close to Desmond's big member and appeared to be enjoying himself just as the rest of us. 'I wonder if  he really does for him what Jen is now doing? Is he jealous I wonder?'

The feeling of well-being was suddenly cut short as Desmond, with a glass of wine in one hand and Jen's right breast in the other said, "You do know Derek, that it is normal for me to purchase not only a man's Wife at the T and Ls but her husband as well. Isn't that right Georgiou."

Georgiou's head snapped up from the morsel of Baklava he was eating and said, "just like me Master."

"Exactly!" came the reply from the big man in the chair, "and how has that worked out for you old friend."

"As I explained to Master Derek earlier,"said Georgiou in answer, "I told him that I love being your slave and serving you."

"So you see Derek, I paid the going price for a couple but, because Jen is so pretty, I was content to have just her. But if you wish there is room for you here."

I knew what he was intimating but I needed to remind him of the reality of the situation. "I had absolutely nothing to do with Jen going to that auction Desmond. I was out here and had no real say in the matter at all. So I'm sorry if you feel that you have been cheated but it's not my fault."

I thought that he would be angry at this but he was not. "I guess that I shall just have to make do with your pretty and very sexy Wife then," he said with an affectionate squeeze of her naked breast.

"And that's another thing," I interjected, "Jen is more than just tits and smile." The room suddenly became quiet, "It's true!" I said to a row of mouths open in astonishment.

"Go on Derek," said Desmond quietly.

"I know my Wife is sexy, good in bed and very willing to give you what you want. Yes she is a slut, we all know that." Looking up I could see Jen's furrowed eyebrows that in itself was a forewarning of storms to come - normally. "But what you don't appear to have discovered is that she can be very funny and, to cap it all, she is one of the kindest people you will ever meet." The furrows disappeared from her face as if by magic only to be replaced by a tender smile.

"I am sat here you know," she said to nobody in particular to immediate laughter around the room.

"That's well said Derek!" said Desmond, "And that's why I would like you to be my guest on Friday. I have arranged for some adventure in the desert."

I was suspicious. "Adventure?"

"Some dune busting in my Range Rover, then an oasis picnic. How does that sound everybody?" At which Jen,her breasts bouncing delightfully, and Georgiou burst into excited applause. "And you Derek," He said looking directly at me, "are you up for a bit of fun in the sun?"

'I have had enough sun to last me a bleeding lifetime.'  I thought before answering, "invitation accepted Desmond. Thank you! I'll stand my team down for the day, we could all do with a bit of a break anyway."

"Excellent! My car's air conditioned by the way," Desmond replied as if reading my thoughts.

The little party, albeit the naked slaves, Master and cuckold party, went on for another hour before my drooping eyes reminded me that I had been up since early that morning and had worked all day in a hot hangar on the airfield.

"I'm sorry everybody," said to all three, "I'm just about 'done in' and I have to be up at six tomorrow morning to be at work for seven thirty." Looking at Desmond, I thanked him for the evening and the invitation and then turned to Jen.

Her eyes were showing concern as I spoke, "I can see that you are happy with Desmond my Love and that makes me feel a whole lot better. As you can see, I accept that you are enjoying your time with him so, as your cuckold, I shall bid you goodnight."

My little speech cleared her worried frown and she stood to kiss me gently on the cheek. "Sleep well my Love," she whispered, "and stop worrying about me. Master is a wonderful lover. And you area wonderful husband. Now you had better put you robe back on."

Georgiou held out his hand and took me through the apartment door down to the next floor via the stairs. Room 1601 was directly below Desmond's and had a similar layout; it was luxurious but not quite to the same standard as the one above, nevertheless it was a far better room than the one I had vacated.

As I cleaned my teeth in the bathroom, Georgiou pulled down the bed covers and made it ready for sleeping. Turning to me he said, "Master Derek! My Master has tasked me with looking after your well-being; that includes acting as your personal valet and servant."

I tried to interrupt him to tell him that I didn't need a 'bloody valet', but he continued before I could speak."Clearly, Master thinks highly of you enough to assign me to you as your personal servant and I am to serve you in all ways. So, although you may feel a little uncomfortable about this, I can assure you that you will become used to the idea pretty quickly and you will find that I take my duties very seriously. Your comfort is my sole purpose in life while you are here in this hotel."

I stood naked in front of him (again) open mouthed and the only thing I could say was, "I don't want a servant Georgiou."

"I know that," he replied, "but I have my orders. Besides, just think of me as a faithful and intimate friend."

"Whatever you like Georgiou," I replied, "but you are not my fucking servant."

"As you say Master Derek," was his reply, "now if you would like to get into bed I shall say goodnight. Unless you need me for anything else."

"Yes I bloody well do," I said as sternly as I could. "Can you get this sodding cage off of my willy please? I can't go to work tomorrow with this on."

Georgiou smiled back at me as he replied, "I shall be here in the morning to serve you Master Derek. You might find that you may want it on tonight and I shall let you out when you get up."

This was outrageous and I said so to him in no uncertain terms, but when he reminded me that he was under 'orders' from Desmond I had to be satisfied with - "Some bloody servant you are!" Which elicited a giggle from him as he left the apartment.

I was bushed. I had been up all day and I had drunk a glass too many of the Hock and Sauterne and as I stretched out on the cool Egyptian Cotton sheets of the bed the bedside phone rang. 'Oh shit! Who the hell can that be now?' I just wanted to sleep.

"Hi Derek!" It was Jen. "Georgiou tells me that your bed and ours are in the same position. That makes us less than fifteen feet apart as we sleep tonight. Isn't that a lovely thing?"

She was doing it again. Just like the other night when she phoned. Tormenting me. "Desmond's fucking you right now isn't he."

"Mmmm! Oh yeah!!" It was a faraway reply but, as a cuckold of some long standing, I knew she was telling the truth because I had heard that tone in her voice many times through our bedroom door at home in Lewisham.


"Mmmm! Oh yeah!!"

It's a funny thing about being a cuckold. The more I listened to my Wife upstairs just a few feet above me in bed with the man she now calls 'Master', the better I felt. He was giving her all that I could not and she, wanton little cow that she was (and still is), was returning pleasure in profusion and with invention. My little cage filled and stayed that way until I fell asleep listening to the noises of their lovemaking through the telephone receiver that I had laid on the pillow by my ear.

The bed was so comfortable and I slept so well that I didn't hear Georgiou enter the apartment at just before six the next morning. "Master Derek!" He spoke quietly but insistently until I heard him, "I have your clean clothes and it's time for you to get ready for the day ahead."

"What the fuck Georgiou! I can get up by myself. How's Jen by the way?"

"That is good that you think about your Wife immediately after you wake. You are going to be such a good cuckold Master Derek."

"I'm that already feller!" I responded with a degree of impatience as I disappeared into the bathroom. I did my normal pre-shower activities before stepping into the beautiful wet-room; looking down at my penis I realized that I still had my little plastic restraint on. 'Christ! I'd forgotten I had it on. I quite like it really.'

Georgiou had followed me into the shower and was ready with a sponge before I could say anything. "Before you do your 'valet' thing I would appreciate it if you could give me the key, so I can take this thing off my cock."

"Yes Master," he replied as he knelt before me looking intently at my penis cage, "I'll just unlock you right away. And can I say that it is a matter of form for cuckolds like us not to refer to their penis as a 'cock'. That term should be used by 'real men' only."

"What? Who the hell says ... so!" I exclaimed. But it was too late, his fingers were lifting my balls up and a small key, 'Where the fuck had he been keeping that?' was inserted into the lock keeping my cage together. With considerable deftness he removed the pieces from my groin and dropped them into the pocket of his robe hanging nearby.

Once again, within less than twelve hours, I felt this strange little man's expert hands on my body and I relaxed yet again under his attentions as he washed me. "Open your legs  please." His voice seemed to come from afar as I luxuriated in the warm water so it was just a few moments before I realized that his soft hands were stroking my balls and testicles. I didn't jump at his touch because, if I am honest, I had half expected him to touch me there, therefore it was no surprise that I started to enjoy the sensation of his soapy hands on my little penis which showed its appreciation by standing up proudly.

"Someone needs a little comforting I think," he remarked from down by my groin and immediately started to skillfully excite my 'little man' with gentle fingers and hands. He was jacking me off and I was too far gone to do or say anything about it, so I just stood in that lovely warmth and enjoyed my first experience of another man pleasuring me.

"These balls of yours are almost 'Greek Blue' old chap! And as your personal servant it is my duty to relieve you. So just relax and enjoy it. I'm very good at this."

I was in no mind to argue and as the enjoyment coursed through me and built, I knew that my climax was close. "You'd better stand back mate," I said through gritted teeth.

Georgiou ignored me and just increased his attentions on my little rod. My legs trembled and my mind went blank as I spurted again and again onto his face and shoulders. He had been right, he was very good and I had needed 'comforting' but I felt guilty over ejaculating over him.

"Oh I'm so sorry Georgiou," I said as I regained my equilibrium.

"No problem Master Derek. I'm used to it," he replied, "now let me dry you and dress you ready for your day," he said as he washed my semen from his face and body and then reached for a towel. Standing closely to me, this naked little Greek man dried me and then dressed me in the clean clothes that he had laundered overnight. Although I was touched by the level of attention he was giving me I had to wonder whether it was an 'accident' as his nose came into a lingering contact with my penis when he pulled up my underpants for me.

I was dressed and as he stood back to admire his work I said, "Georgiou! Thank you for what you just did in there but understand this; I am a cuckolded husband, that doesn't automatically make me a homosexual."

"Neither am I Master Derek," he replied, "My life is to serve others. My Master, Mistress Jennifer and you Master Derek. If I get any sexual gratification from what I do it is the very thought of serving people like you, who in just this short time, I hold in very high regard. So can we not discuss this again please."

I nodded. Abashed at my naive assumption of his sexuality and apologised to this well meaning young man. So I thought that I should make a conciliatory gesture towards him, "I am going to breakfast downstairs Georgiou, would you care to join me? I take it that our two love birds are still asleep."

"They won't rise until lunchtime now Master Derek. So that would be very nice - thank you. I need to get into something decent and I shall meet you downstairs in ten minutes."

We both went for the door to exit the apartment, but before we left I spoke to him, "Please don't call me 'Master Derek' while we are in the Dining Room. Or anywhere else in this hotel other than this room and the one upstairs."

"No Master Derek!" I stopped and looked suspiciously at him and I could see the friendly mischief in his eyes. But he continued, "All of that has to come off," he said pointing at my groin.



"All of that has to come off."

"What do you mean," I replied.

"All the fuzz around your penis. Your pubic hairs. I shall cut and shave them off when you return this evening and before we go upstairs. Master requires it so."

'Oh fucking hell! What next I wonder.'

5 comments:

  1. Why are there no comments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno Mate. I just write it.

      DG

      Delete
    2. but you should be getting props

      Delete
    3. Hi! I don't know what you mean by 'props' but if it is being read and enjoyed for its own sake, then I am content.

      DG

      Delete
    4. good. I appreciate it.

      Delete