Thursday, 18 May 2017

Daily Cuckold - Now you’re getting there.


“You will? Oh thank you."

“You will? Oh thank you. i know i am a bit of a pervert, but it’s what i have always wanted.”
“You are not a pervert Dear. It is just that you have finally realised that you have not satisfied me since the day we married. And now you have decided to stand aside while another man takes me to bed, what do you think my preference for a Lover might be?”
“Somebody who is rich, big, strong and handsome i guess.”
“Yes! And?”
“Well hung? Ten inch cock as minimum?”
“Good. Now you’re getting there. AND?”
“A Black Man by any chance. Like my boss for example.”
“AND?”
“I shall talk to him in the morning. Is that alright?”
“Not really cucky. You can talk to him sooner than that because he will be here in a minute to take me upstairs and fuck me like a whore - again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment