Monday, 29 May 2017

Daily Cuckold - Just get it done.


she could take her pick

“I need a Lover,” she told me one night, “and I need you to arrange it.”

“But i am your husband,” i replied, “don’t you think that’s a little odd?”

“Just get it done Derek,” she said. So i did. They were Tim and Robert, two of the local guys with reputations for pleasing women; she could take her pick.

“I have asked them round tomorrow and you can choose the one you want.” I told her.

I left them alone to get to know each other and did not see my Wife until the next day.

“How did you get on and do you now have a Lover?” i asked.

“It was a lovely evening thank you, and yes I do,” she replied.

“So who is it then, Robert or Tim?”

“Yes!” She replied. And at that moment i knew just what my future was going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment