Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Daily Cuckold - It’s very small but it fits perfectly.


"I know it’s what you want as well.”

“Okay! I want to see you fucked by a Big Black Man. There! I said it”
“Are you sure about this? Do you really want to see me stretch out naked on our bed, open my legs wide, have a large Black Stud lay on top of me and then penetrate me with a large pussy stretching cock?”
“I’ve said it twice now. This is exactly what I want. And I know it’s what you want as well.”
“Do you know what a penis restraint is?”
“Of course I do. I already have one. It’s very small but it fits perfectly.”
“Then I shall give Big James a ring. He’s fucked me before. I bet you didn’t know that did you.”
“Of course I did. Why do you think I asked you? And why do you think I now have a little cage?”
“Oh whose clever little cuckold then!”

No comments:

Post a Comment