Friday, 3 March 2017

Daily Cuckold - “Stop talking and start licking cuckold!”


"So why did you say that you didn’t like the taste?”

“I can’t believe you just said that. What has got into you?”
“More to the point Dear. What has got into you. Especially this pretty little downy bush area that I like to kiss.”
“It’s not a matter of what, it’s who. You know I was with Jerome last night, and you have tasted his cream before and have always been happy to do so. So why did you say that you didn’t like the taste?”
“It was different, and there was more of it.”
“Oh that was Henry; his brother. We had a bit of a party last night and I had a very nice time with them both. So now you know, get your head back down where it should be and get your tongue working again.”
“Yes Dear. I was only saying, that’s all. You know that I would never refuse you don’t you.”
“Stop talking and start licking cuckold!”

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, I do love a cuckold cum connoisseur!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an acquired taste Sally, and speaking for my self, I like to acquire it as often as i can.

      Delete