Friday, 24 March 2017

Daily Cuckold - “Oh! You know about us do you?”


I know about him and that you
have been going to bed with him.
“What, or who are you looking at Dear?”
“It looks like Leon has come to the beach today as well as us. Isn’t that a coincidence.”
“Some coincidence. I heard you talking on the phone last night telling him you would be here.”
“Oh! You know about him do you?”
“Know about him? You talk about him all the time. He has been taking you to a hotel most afternoons and you went out on a date with him the other night. So yes My Darling, I know about him and that you have been going to bed with him.”
“Well in that case you wouldn’t mind if we went up to that deserted end of the beach together.”
“Of course I mind. But I’m a cuckold so I am entitled to no opinion whatsoever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment