Thursday, 16 March 2017

Daily Cuckold - No Pretence Necessary Cucky.


“For heaven’s sake Martin, do you have to follow me around everywhere. It’s not as if you don’t know what I am doing and who I am doing it with. You follow Marcus and me into the bedroom and watch us fuck, you peak through the car window when he has me on the back seat and you even follow us into the shower when we like to play in there. 

We were hoping we could get some peace out here in the garden at least but once again here you are just standing there and gawping. Why can’t you take the hint and just fuck off!”
“I’m sorry Dear but I need to know that you are O.K. I watch because I care you know.”
“No! You watch because you are a weak little cuckold who likes to see his Wife with another man. Well if you insist go and sit over there out of the way.”
“I can pretend to be a garden gnome My Love.”
“No pretence necessary cucky.”

No comments:

Post a Comment