Friday, 3 February 2017

Daily Cuckold - “Oh! I didn’t know that you knew, cucky.”


“Oh! I didn’t know that you knew, cucky.”

“Have you ever regretted saying yes?”

“Are you referring to when you told me you wanted a Lover?”
“Of course. It changed our lives forever. And you had to get used to being a cuckold; as you still are to this day.”
“I have never regretted it. Not when I have helped you prepare for dates with your Lovers. Not when you have been absent for days on end enjoying the carnal pleasures they bring. Not when you brought them home to enjoy your body in our bed. And not when I started wearing that little cage on my penis. I have loved it! All of it!”
“Not even one little regret? That would be most unusual.”
“Well there is one my Darling. We should have done it years earlier. Then you wouldn’t have needed to cheat on me for all that time. That’s my biggest regret.”
“Oh! I didn’t know that you knew, cucky.”
“I knew it and I loved it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment