Friday, 13 January 2017

Daily Cuckold - She was ready.


Ready for him.


I showered her, made up her hair, polished her nails and helped her with her make up. I checked her beautiful pussy and shaved the few remaining tiny hairs that had appeared since the last time we did this together.
The new garter belt was fastened around her slim waist and I slid the stockings gently up her legs making sure that they were straight and fitting perfectly.
She was ready . Ready for him. My Wife was ready for a night with her Black Lover - the man she now calls ‘Master’.
So I kissed that pretty little pussy in a gesture of love, submission and acknowledgement of my status. In the sure knowledge that her beauty will be enjoyed by a better man than me, for that is what it means to be a cuckold.

No comments:

Post a Comment