Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Daily Cuckold - I’m his Mistress and you are my cuckold.


"Its nothing special.
Just one of Judy’s parties that’s all.”

“No! Its nothing special. Just one of Judy’s parties that’s all.”
“Don’t tell me. Judy’s husband won’t be there just as I am not.”
“Yes! Why do you ask?”
“Let me just hazard a guess. Judy’s Black Lover - Jerome will be there and so will his big brother Larice. You know him don’t you. Intimately in fact!”
“Yes what of it. Its not as if you don’t know that I have been seeing him.”
“Seeing him? That’s a funny way to describe spending the night in his bed twice a week and bringing home here every weekend.”
“There’s nothing funny about it. I’m his Mistress and you are my cuckold.”
“Thank you for confirming what I already knew Dear.”

No comments:

Post a Comment