Monday, 12 December 2016

Daily Cuckold - “Who has just texted you Dear?"


"Since when were you his PA?" 

“Who has just texted you Dear? Anyone i know?”

“My Boss. He wants me to go with him to New York next month as his Personal Assistant.”

“i see. Since when were you his PA? You work in Accounts. His usual PA is old Mrs Strang.”

“Because Mrs Strang won’t dress up nice for him, go to dinner with him, party with him and then go to bed and open her legs for him. That’s why.”

“Then i had better help you pack, i wouldn’t want you to miss such a nice trip like that.”

“I’m so lucky to have a hubby like you. Thank you for being so understanding.”

“And i am so lucky to be cuckolded by a Wife such as you My Love.”

2 comments:

  1. I hope that he is well endowed. Please take closeup pictures and send them to me dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice comment Gary! Her reply:-
      "As long as you won't be jealous because of your three inches Dear."

      Delete