Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Daily Cuckold - a real man would feel jealous


A real man would feel jealous, but i am a cuckold so i don't.


“If i was a real man i would feel jealous my Love. But you and i both know that i am not.”

“Not even a little? I shall be making a lot of noise. Big Denzil knows how to make me scream with that brown dong of his.”

“i shall be glad that you now have a Lover. A big Black Man at that. What else could a ‘small’ man like me want for the woman he loves.”

“Well OK. If you’re sure. If Denzil is happy to let you watch, I’ll leave the bedroom door ajar so you see in.”

“i’m lost for words Dearest. Thank you so very, very much.”

“Well you may as well get used to it from now on. Denzil has told me that he plans to make me his permanent Mistress, so I guess we had better put a chair by the door for you.”


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The very best kind are those who include cuckold in their mating Gary.

      Delete