Friday, 30 December 2016

Daily Cuckold - It would mean a big change in our lives.



"We should declare ourselves in a cuckold wedding."

“Well I don’t know. It would mean a big change in our lives. I like him well enough and he is really wonderful in bed, but your suggestion changes things.”
“All I am saying is that we should make your relationship with him a formal arrangement and confirm my cuckold status in front of everyone we know.”
“Are you saying that we should declare ourselves in a cuckold wedding and have a polyamouric marriage like my friend Rachel has done?”
“That, and make a gesture of our good faith. Tyrese has said that he would love to get you pregnant. Maybe it is something to consider Dear.”
“I already considered it months ago, and I have some news for you cucky!”

No comments:

Post a Comment