Friday, 2 December 2016

Daily Cuckold - i thought he was just a chum.



"You said it would be O.K. if Jez kept me
company when you are on night shift.”

“Oh! Don’t be like that. You were alright with our arrangement last week. You said it would be O.K. if Jez kept me company when you are on night shift.”

“Yes my Love. But I didn’t expect to see him in our bed when I got home.”

“Well what did you think ‘keeping me company’ meant. We have been dating for almost a year now so do you think we have been walking hand in hand in the park all that time? He’s a Black Man, and he’s been fucking me since our first time together.”

“I thought he was just a Chum. Nothing more.”

“Well he’s that and more besides. You know you really are a stupid, naive cuckold really. And that’s why I love you I suppose, but make no mistake. Jez is my Lover and that is something you will have to get used to.”

“Do you know Dear. I think that I may be beginning to like the idea.”

2 comments:

  1. But can I please watch once in a while?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much better than listening at the key hole don't you think Gary.

      Delete