Friday, 11 November 2016

Cucky Quicky - "You will just be a sissy."


“I feel that if I do I will have crossed a line.”

“Come on Sweety. Nothing will happen if you do. You will still be my little cuckold.”

“I feel that if I do I will have crossed a line.”

“Like the line you crossed when you said I could have a Lover, or the one you crossed when you asked to watch us or the one when you bought that little restraint you wear on your willy.”

“But this one’s different. I will become gay.”


“No you won’t. You will just be a sissy. Now get down here and start showing Master your devotion.”

“O.K. You sweet talking slut you!”

2 comments:

  1. I certainly would be a sissy for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gary, I suppose this would be the moment when you say to your Wife, "this thing is bigger than both of us," and the get on with your homage to the bigger man.

      Delete