Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Cucky Quicky - She works long hours these days.



Samuel is always ready to help her.

My Wife Melissa is the Office Manager for a small company. Not being technically minded, she tells me that she has her own way of getting her boss to help her fix the printer when it goes wrong. Her boss, a big black man called Samuel, is always ready to help her even though it means working long into the night. 

That printer seems to be breaking down at least three times a week now but when I suggested that she order a new one her answer was, “My boss wouldn’t like it if I did.” So that’s that! At least she is getting lots of overtime which, unless I am much mistaken, pleases her very much because she certainly appears to be much happier these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment