Thursday, 17 November 2016

Cucky Quicky - "Let's give him a show."


“He’s in the room next door, and that is a two way mirror.”

“Does your fella know that you and me are getting it on more and more these days?”

“What do you mean?”

“Does he know that you and me are fucking regularly?”


“Oh that! Yes of course he does. He loves the idea of me being a Black Man’s Whore. We don’t keep any secrets from each other. That’s why he can see us now.”

“Eh? How so?”


“He’s in the room next door, and that is a two way mirror.”

“Then let’s give him a show that will blow the end of his little dicky.”

2 comments:

  1. I would hope that they would take their time so I can enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Standing behind a mirror to watch your Wife being taken repeatedly throughout the night is showing great patience and devotion. None more so if they know that you are watching while they take their time and their pleasure.

      Delete