Monday, 28 November 2016

Cucky Quicky - “I’m a cuckold My Darling, not an idiot."



"I’m your husband. Who the hell did you think I was?”


“Aren’t you getting a little mixed up Dear. I’m your husband. Who the hell did you think I was?”

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry. It was just a slip of the tongue. I didn’t mean it. I was just thinking aloud. I would never cheat on you. You know that don’t you? Please say you do. I swear that I have not been seeing someone else.”

“He’s that big Black Man from work. The one with a Wife and seven kids. He’s called Denzil I believe.”

“You know about us. How?”

“I’m a cuckold My Darling, not an idiot. I can smell him on you whenever you get home from work.”

“So how do you feel about that?”

“You smelling of another man’s seed? I kinda suits you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment