Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Cucky Quicky - "he plays professional football."


"I'm so sorry baby."


“I am so sorry baby. I have some bad news to tell you. I’ve been having an affair while you have been away these last four months.”

“I see. So what’s this person’s name who you have been having a good time with?”

“Michael. Michael Obika. He’s Nigerian. He plays professional football.”

“I know.”

“I’m sorry?”

“I said I know about you and him. Michael is a friend of mine. I asked him to look after you while I was away. It seems he’s been doing a very good job, judging by his emails.”


“Then you will know that he has been having me upstairs in our bed almost every night since you left. And he has been so good, that I couldn’t do without his strong dark body and big dong between my legs any more.”

“Of course I know. That’s why he will be here in about ten minutes. And that is also why we must start the rest of our married life as we mean to go on.”

“I see. This is so very good of you Dear. Welcome home cucky boy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment