Monday, 24 October 2016

Cucky Quicky - "What will you do while I'm auctioned cucky?


"I shall listen to my humiliation my Love!"
“What are you going to do when I am being auctioned to one of those rich Black Men in there?”

“I am going to sit here and listen to my humiliation becoming complete - again.”

“I shall only be his whore for a month. That’s in the contract. Then I shall be coming home and be your faithful little Wife again.”

“If it is like last time, I won’t see or hear from you for six months.”


“That was unfortunate. It wasn’t supposed to happen that way. I couldn’t help falling in love.”

“Unfortunate my arse. It was pretty fortunate for you wasn’t it, because you still spend nights with your legs open for him at his apartment. But it will still be me feeding his baby daughter tonight. And now its going to happen all over again.”

Oh I do hope so my sweet little cuckold.”

No comments:

Post a Comment