Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Cucky Quicky - "Thank you cucky."



Yet another night with my Wife's Black Master.

Jasmine had spent the morning at the local WI making jams and other preserves for the needy; she had changed the flowers in the church and then attended the PTA meeting for our kid’s school. After such a busy day I knew that my dear Wife needed a little relaxation.

"I just rang Leroy and asked him to give you a good seeing to tonight. He’ll pick you up at eight.” I told her when she arrived home.

"Oh thank you Darling,” she replied, “you can all look after yourselves while I am pleasing Master, can’t you?”

“As always my Love. As always!”

My reward was to help her get ready for her date after I had put the kids to bed. A further reward was her excited and happy smile, a kiss on the cheek and yet another, “Thank you cucky. I do love you my little man.” as she left to spend yet another night with her legs open wide for her Black Master.

5 comments:

  1. My wife had fantasized about a black lover but in our area extreme caution is a must. At a hotel lounge 30 miles away, was a once noted black jazz musician that had a large following was making an appearance over a 3 day weekend. Several months before I had met a black colleague that shared similar social and business interests. It so happened he was a leg admirer, something that was a strong attribute of my wife. I called Mitchell to see if he would be interested. He planned on see the show and confirmed an interest. He had the ability to connect with all types of people and knew how to strike a chord with my wife. She later whispered she had a strong interest in him. Story shortened, skipping their subtleties, we left and got a motel room where guests and noise were tolerated. I witnessed first hand Renee and Mitchell light it up and exceed their own expectations. Seeing his manly endowment repeatedly enter her and how thoroughly she enjoyed it coupled with pleasures derived from and by her was riveting to this viewer.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some Wives, no names but I think you can guess, prefer Black Men as Lovers. Although the perception that these guys are better endowed than white men may be just heresay (its not - believe me) they also like the contrast between the light and the dark. In somebody's own words - "Seeing that dark brown rod disappearinside me is something that is worth two more inches."

      Delete
  2. I think their initial excitement comes from breaking the taboo of such relationship Race relations in the U.S. for the most part have improved but crossing the boundaries of interracial marriage still is an obstacle in most places. Large metro areas with a diversified population, universities and cultural events are tolerant. You don't have to go too far outside that ring to encounter indifference.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I detest intolerance of any kind Tiresias. One usually finds that the most intolerant of people are usually the most inferior.

      Delete
  3. I totally agree with you having been a victim of intolerance as a child, something I was too young to understand. The thrill for my wife, aside from breaking in a new lover, was having a black man inside her. She wanted to feel the black skin of his penis against the her white flesh both internal and external. Size was also something she relished. Hal's size is 7 3/8 in and a fraction over 5 in in girth. Mitch was a little larger on both dimensions.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete