Thursday, 6 October 2016

Cucky Quicky - "Babe you look perfect."



"Our marriage will be different from tonight."
“Babe you look perfect. I’m so glad that I took extra care to get you ready for your date with that big black guy we met on the beach yesterday.”

“You have made a special effort Dear. Are you sure that you are happy with another man taking your Wife out for the evening?”

“I saw the way you looked at each other. If it was possible to have sex with your eyes, you two would have been fucking each other while everybody looked on. I know I’m your husband, but I know better than to stand in the way of Mother Nature.”

“You do know that our marriage will be different from tonight and, hopefully, many other nights don’t you?”

“Of course. I have always known that to be a cuckold is my destiny.”

2 comments:

  1. So sexy to see your wife lust after a black stud with her eyes right in front of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary. They get that warm open eyed look with semi dilated pupils. Other signs are when she looks directly into her prospective Lovers own eyes when they talk, licking her lips, gently biting the corner of her bottom lip and moving closer into his personal space. There are many others, but these are the ones us cuckolds should know and even enjoy watching.

      Delete