Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Cucky Quicky - Wife Likes to Party

When you have a Wife who likes to party, a cuckold knows there will always be wonderfully amusing moments as these:


Sometimes a Wife just likes to 
party without her cuckold in tow.



“You’re telling me that all you have been doing is shopping with your friend Bella. Is that your story?”
“Yes! What makes you think I’m not telling the truth?”
“Haven’t you forgot something? Or should I say, quite a few things including your wedding vows for starters.
“Well we did meet a couple of work colleagues of Bella’s. We had a few drinks and it all got a bit involved.”
“Don’t tell me. Those colleagues of hers just happened to be big handsome Black Men with bottles of rum.”
“Yes! How did you know?”
“Just get in the car My Love, and I’ll take you home.”
“Thanks cucky!”

No comments:

Post a Comment