Thursday, 22 September 2016

Cucky Quicky - Master Likes My Wife's Small Breasts

It is often a mistake that Alpha Males prefer large breasted women, but us cuckolds know different. We understand that, if our Wives are passionate and giving to their Lovers, it doesn't matter how large her boobs might be, his big rod is going inside her anyway.





“Master likes them this small cucky!”





“Please don’t call my titties small. Master has said he likes my pretty little boobs. He told me that he doesn’t need a milking cow, just a passionate little Mistress.”


“I’m sorry Dear. I didn’t mean to offend you, and if Master says they are what he wants I am pretty sure they are what Master gets – often.”

“You had better believe it cuckold. And now I have locked away your little penis, which is far too small to be described as a cock by the way, and I have stopped taking the pill, Master is going to enjoy them even more than before.”


“Well I guess that you will probably have to get used to them getting a whole lot bigger soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment