Friday, 19 August 2016

sissy cuckold

Sometimes a cuckold just has to make a statement:


“I’m liking it already ‘sissy boy’.”

“Dennis! I think you may have gone too far with the gender equality thing. And you have locked your ‘little man’ away again. Why?”

   “You have humiliated me by taking a Lover and made me a cuckold. In essence, you have unmanned me. So I might just as well be what I am now. A Sissy!”

“I’m so sorry Dear. I didn’t think you would take it like this. But I have to say that you look very nice.”

   “Thank you Dear. This is the future for me now, so we had both better get used to it.”

“I’m liking it already ‘sissy boy’.” 

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that he has gone too far at all. I love that it is pink and goes well with those pretty panties and nylons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither Gary. As a statement of intent its pretty effective, or maybe just pretty; either way, his Wife knows that he is comfortable with his future as a sissy.

      Delete