Monday, 22 August 2016

Cucky Quicky




"I am pregnant with his child cucky.”

“Oh God! You’re here. How did you find me?”


    “Sorry Dear. I read the texts on your phone. So I knew where you were going, and who you were going with. And now here I find you putting your clothes back on after making out with your Black Lover on this beach.”


“Well at least its now out in the open. Kenzo and me have been Lovers for months. What do you intend to do about it?”


    “Nothing My Darling. I will not be the only man in the world whose Wife is another man’s Girlfriend. Besides! I have known about you and him for almost as long as you have been seeing each other. I don’ t mind too much about being a cuckold but its being lied to I hate.”


“Then I won’t lie when I tell you that I am pregnant with his child cucky.”


    “I heard you throwing up this morning; so I know that as well.”


No comments:

Post a Comment