Sunday, 21 August 2016

Cucky Quicky



“Her contribution to the firm and our
clients is invaluable. And every day I
find that she is more than willing to
go that extra mile in keeping me happy.

She is such a treasure.” 

I always thought that my Wife Miriam was under qualified for the job at the smart law firm but she insisted that she could get it. On the day of the interview she insisted that she wear that sexy red dress that I had bought for our holiday, even though I told her that it was inappropriate attire for the legal profession.

She tells me that the interview with the head of the firm went very well, in fact he took her to dinner at a big London hotel and she didn’t arrive home until the early hours of the next morning. “The interview was quite strenuous but very rewarding,” she told me the next morning as she went off to start her first day at work.

These days Miriam spends long hours ‘hard at it’ as she likes to describe what she does and the CEO likes to take her with him on long overseas trips on business. “Her contribution to the firm and our clients is invaluable. And every day I find that she is more than willing to go that extra mile in keeping me happy. She is such a treasure.” 

On hearing those words I was so proud of my pretty young Wife.

2 comments: