Saturday, 27 August 2016

Cucky Quicky - “Nice landing strip for your Lover.”

Cucky Quicky






“Nice landing strip for your Lover.”



“There! Is this what you had in mind?”
“A perfect ‘landing strip’ Dear. He is going to love seeing that tonight.”
“Don’t you feel a little bit weird, advising me intimately on how to look good for another man. Most husbands put up shelves and fix the car, but not you. You went out and found me a Big Black Stud as a Lover within a year of us getting married. Not that I’m complaining because Jerome certainly knows how make me squeal.”
“I have always known that I could never give you what you deserve my Darling, and that is why I went out to find you a Boyfriend, or Lover as you now refer to him. All that I ask is that you never leave me.”
“O.K. Baby! I will never leave you. But I promise that I shall cuckold you unmercifully for the rest of our married life together which, as far as I am concerned, is forever.”
“You leave me speechless with joy Dear.”
“Then shut the fuck up and drive me to Jerome’s apartment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment