Monday, 29 August 2016

Cucky Quicky - “I don’t want you to stop my Angel.”

Cucky Quicky



“I don’t want you to stop my Angel.”


“But I don’t want you to stop My Darling. All I really care about is your happiness.”
“But that means you will be alone at night when we are on a date, and you know I always end up in his bed.”
“Well there is a simple answer to that question.”
“What’s that then Dear.”
“Bring him back here, and I will sit outside the bedroom door and listen to him having you. I won’t feel alone then. And I shall make breakfast for you both. How’s that for a deal?”
“Perfect. I always knew you would make a good cuckold.”
“So did I.”

3 comments:

  1. I recall a conversation very close to what you wrote. It was during her "Damned if I do, damned if I don't" scenario she was wrestling with. We discussed her happiness and contentment that he provided and weighing against the alternatives. At first he was cautious about coming to our home but weighed his alternatives too.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With very few exceptions I have made it my business to get to know my Wife Jen's Lovers over the years. I have (and still do) prefer it if they stay the night at my place then I know that she is 'home'.

      Delete
  2. It is of the utmost importance to get to know (Renee's)lovers. In fact many I consider very good friend's who have helped me with projects as I with them. Her first lover here was Hal who was a highly regarded professor but had to keep a very discreet relationship as did my wife who had a similar position. Had either school found out, it would have spelled disaster not only for them but for me at the company where I was employed. For the most part, entertaining is done here.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete