Sunday, 3 July 2016

Cucky Quicky

You're the entertainment cuckold.

“All my girl friends, their Lovers and my Black Master are waiting on the other side of that door. You do know why don’t you?”

“Yes Mistress. I’m to be the entertainment.”

“You know that they are going to taunt you unmercifully. They are going to call you Cucky, Faggot, Wimp and all the other names they can think of. They will drag you round the room by your little willy and laugh at how small it is.”

“I can take what’s coming My Darling. If it pleases you, it pleases me.”

“And what if one or two of them want to use you for sexual pleasure; what will you say?”

“I am a cuckold and it is my duty is to serve, so I shall do whatever you want me to do Mistress or Master.”

“Good Boy! Now let’s go in and have some fun with you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment