Thursday, 14 July 2016

Cucky Quicky


“Did you just say what I think you said?”

“Did you hear what I said Dear. I said it would be O.K. with me if you had a Lover.”
“Why now. Is it because you have finally realized that I need more than you can give me in bed at night?”
“Partly. But I also know that other men have been hitting on you and that its only a matter of time before you fall for one of them. That would make me a cuckold but I guess I could handle the situation.”
“Well if you’re sure. How about big Sam? I like him and I know he likes me. Would the fact that he is black and hung like a horse make any difference to you?”
“You know I’m not a racist my Love. Wait a minute! How do you know he’s ‘hung like a horse’?”
“Er well! Now lets talk about that situation you think you could handle Cucky Boy!”

No comments:

Post a Comment