Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Cuckold Vignette

A little cuckold vignette for us to enjoy.


The date I arranged between my Wife and
my Boss seems to have gone as planned

The smile on their faces told me that I needed to know. The date that I had set up for my Wife Susan and my boss had gone as planned. He had said to me very often that he liked  my Wife and would be happy to ‘look after her’ when I am away in South America. I didn’t want to let him near my Susan at first but when I mentioned his interest in her she said it was a good idea, “What’s the harm,” she said to me with a strange look in her eyes, “if I go on a date with him.”

She told me that he was a perfect gentleman. He was a gentleman when she brought him back to our home. He was a gentleman when they kissed and he stripped her naked right in front of me. He was a gentleman when he lifted her up in his arms and took her upstairs to our bed. He was a ‘perfect’ gentleman when he slid his big cock inside her, and he was a more than generous gentleman when Susan begged him for more.

So as I sit in my hotel room in Sao Paulo I look at this picture of them together and I know that she is being well ‘looked after’ by my boss. And from the texts that I receive from her she tells me that he is still a gentleman, even as her belly grows with his child. But this is how it is for a man like me who is also a gentleman, but I am also proud to say that I am a cuckold too.

No comments:

Post a Comment