Monday, 20 June 2016

My Cuckold Shorts

Some more examples of the cuckold way of life that I have compiled- please enjoy.

Everyone thinks that they look great together; it is because she is his. She knows it, he knows it and her cuckold hubby knows it too.

Everyone thinks that they look great together; it is because she belongs to him now.

She knows it, he knows it and her cuckold hubby knows it too. 

 

“Impale me on your big cock my dear Master, keep me there and never let me leave;

Have me again and again throughout the long night and together our own story of love we shall weave;

Tomorrow I shall tell my Husband that I am now your sweet Mistress and it something he shall have to believe;

So flood me with you hot seed and as your child grows within me I care not my poor Cuckold will grieve."



When Hubby sees her kissing her new boyfriend he knows that there is only one way this can go. 

She will go off with him and he will be inside her within the hour and Cucky’s humiliation will be complete.



When she said it was a nudist beach and she would be with

friends on holiday. I didn’t think this would be the result.

 

To see her taken by her black boyfriend on

your wedding night is a True Cuckold’s dream.



A truly Happy Wife knows that more than one is much more fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment