Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Cuckold Vignette


I love short vignettes of the cuckold way of life, they remind us of all the many ways the cuckold way of life can be enjoyed.



How Jane entertained Jeff to change my life for the better.


When my Wife Jane texted me: ‘Jeff is here. He says he’s sorry for being early. What shall I do?

My reply was: ‘Entertain him until I get home.

When I arrived home and walked in the room I knew that my life had changed for ever and a better man had taken over my role in our marriage. 

Jane is now carrying Jeff’s child inside her and I live the life of a ‘caged’ cuckold

In all my life I have never been happier.


N.B. For those who don't know, the definition of a Literature Vignette can be found [here].

2 comments:

  1. I always loved to watch my wife's lover with steady deep thrusts as she laid there with wide open legs bobbing while breathlessly letting him have his way. Seeing her submissiveness, succumbing to his prowess, and enjoying him spilling his seed in her made me love her all the more.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her pleasure is our pleasure I guess.

      Delete