Sunday, 29 May 2016

A Cuckold's Life

Finding out that his pretty little Wife now has a Lover can be a testing time for a husband, especially when he walks in and finds that she has been in bed with another man all night.  He now knows that he has been cheated upon and has a choice - to leave or to live the life of a cuckold. Some will leave but most will stay and accept that another man now pleasures his Wife far better than he ever could. Out in the wide world there are millions of husbands who have elected to live such a life, its just never talked about in society that's all - but we know better don't we.

"He's been here all night in our bed Cucky."


I found out about my Wife's affair by walking in on her, but I was treated far better by her than that pretty little minx in my presentation. How did you find out about your Wife cuckolding you?

3 comments:

  1. We were new to the area. My wife came home from work, handed me a pic and a note that was left on her windshield. The note read that he had been admiring her at a social and wanted to meet and get to know her MUCH better. It was signed R.W.A. The faceless polaroid pic was of him nude with a tremendous erection. I told her to be VERY careful at work and notify authorities. She did not show me part two of the note telling her to place a piece of green paper on the dash. Unbeknownst to me she followed through. Through a series of exchanges they met for coffee and eventually arranged a sexual meeting. I called one afternoon from work to ask if there was anything on the agenda for that night. She said she was in a hurry, had to go and would explain later all without answering my question. My blood pressure elevated and I felt a numbing feeling overtake me. When I came home she wasn't there. It was about five hours since we spoke. When she arrived home and walked through the door with that glassy eyed far off expression and contented smile I knew what she had done. She opened her wrap around skirt, stockings askew and stained, with legs spread enough to see a well administered to pussy and simply said breathlessly, "I fucked him! And I let him fuck me!" This was the entrance of Hal into my life. By the way R.W.A. stood for Ready, Willing, and Able. We had a long, intense and emotional conversation that evening about other indiscretions that had occurred.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
  2. The contented smile and glassy eyed 'far off' expression are dead give aways for a Wife who has been bedded by a really good Lover. Most cuckolds have seen it and, if we are honest with ourselves, we feel that little frisson of pleasure and gladness that she has been 'looked after' properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "WHO'S BEEN SLEEPING IN MY BED SAID THE CUCK BEAR!" I had gone to a night football game and between the travel time and game length I was gone 9 hours. I got in a little after 2:00 a.m. took a quick shower and popped into the bed. My wife was sound asleep. Adjusting the blankets and settling in I felt a very large wet area. It was what I suspected. Hal came over and they undoubtedly had some intense and orgasmic sex. It was more than a spot, it covered a considerable area. I must admit it was a pleasurable find.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete