Friday, 8 April 2016

The Way it Should Be

Every cuckold knows that there is a natural order in life and that the better, bigger and fitter men will always take weak men's Wives for their pleasure, as their Girlfriend and their mate. No amount of sophisticated argument in a so called 'civilised' society will ever change it because it is human nature, so us cuckolds know that this is the way it will always be.


The sweet taste of cuckold's Wife before her mating.


For years I have known I am the lesser man and that others have enjoyed my Wife's company, her body and her desire. But my knowledge that there is a natural order has always sustained me and comforted me. 

2 comments:

  1. No better sound than a sexy wife moaning for her black lover!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes a cuckold'life worth living Gary.

    ReplyDelete