Tuesday, 12 April 2016

My Cuckold Shorts -15

Please enjoy my cuckold observations and add comments as you wish


She is smiling because She knows what is in his shorts. He is smiling, because he knows he is going to be fucking Her soon! And Hubby, who took the picture, is smiling because he knows it too!



“Of course He’s been here all night.  Oh! And has his big black 
body been between my legs all night.  What do you think Cuckold?”



This beautiful painting depicts all that is wonderful about interracial love.  
If I were her Cuckold I would have this hanging on my wall.



A Cuckold knows that when she is with her Lover, she
 shows her devotion and respect in so many pleasing ways.




Pictures of his wife and her lover on vacation are always a turn on for a True Cuckold. He knows that he cannot compete with him, so he doesn’t; he just accepts that this is the way it should be.



There are many clues for a Cuckold that tell 
him that his wife might just be unfaithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment