Friday, 18 March 2016

My Wife's Lover

We cuckolds have always accepted that other men enjoy our Wives bodies and that the she and him like to have naked fun together as often as possible, but sometimes we are shaken when we see that spark of genuine affection between them. Such moments can cause us much angst and we know that we must accept whatever is going on - such is the life of a cuck.





I have felt such anxiety many times over the years but you never get over that feeling of helplesness when you see that 'look' between them. How about you my fellow cuckolds?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you see that look between them at the most unexpected time. There were times it upset me as I felt it wasn't appropriate under the circumstances but then rationalized that hormones have their own stimulus and sense of time.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete