Tuesday, 29 March 2016

My Cuckold Shorts - 14

Please enjoy my cuckold observations and add comments as you wish



A beautiful girl walking into a Hotel to meet her black lover. I wonder if Hubby knows?
..................................................................................



This was the moment!  You knew it when you saw it!  The moment she fell for him. And you knew it wouldn’t be long before that handsome black man would be between your wife’s legs.  And you were to be proved right so many, many times.
..................................................................................



 Hubby knows she he is his.  She willingly gives herself, and her Lover willingly takes her.

..................................................................................

 



“Stay with me all night Master and never mind my Hubby’s weeping.
He knows that I now carry your child, and I am now yours for keeping!”
..................................................................................

 



Even with his baby growing inside her, she still spreads her legs wide for him.  A True Cuckold will know this and accept it and relish the humiliation that the world will now see.

..................................................................................





Watching her play with him the pool is such a delicious humiliation for a Cuckolded Husband.

12 comments:

  1. I would love to see my wife in the community pool with her black lover! Everyone can see her wedding ring, and me sitting watching her enjoy him!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wonderful thought for a cuckold Gary.

      Delete
  2. My wife's Black lover deposited his sperm on her tummy just above her mound. She asked me to switch places with him. I was happy she wanted me too. But she scooped up his cum, applied it to the head of my cock and insisted I push it into her pussy. One stroke at a time til I had pushed all his sperm into her cunt. I thought she would let me cum in her too. But she made me get off her and let her lover go for a second, third and fourth round, not me, each time repeating my push responsibilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a new take on cuckold duties, presumably you felt sufficiently humiliated by having her Lover's sperm applied to your own penis. I do wonder however just how he felt about not being able to orgasm deep into your Wife which, if I might say, is the whole purpose of penetrating her;I guess once would be interesting for him, but four times?

      Delete
    2. She loves it when he pulls out and shoot all over her. He is a bit of a show off and shoots a lot.

      Delete
    3. I need to add that he does shoot inside her too. In fact she is 8 months along. It could be his, mine with his come or maybe me. She did let me shoot in her twice. Well, she didn't really let me. I was kind of extra turned on from watching and shot off in three or four strokes.

      Delete
    4. Try and make the wait to see if it is his or yours as enjoyable as possible. Delight in the fact that you may have to face the humiliation of others seeing you for the cuckold you are. These are all good cuckold experiences. Please let me know when the baby is born.

      Delete
    5. I would wager the Black man's sperm was much stronger and thicker than yours. Ask her.

      Delete
  3. As Anonymous wrote on 31 March, I had a similar pleasure years back. The wife would bring the condoms back home as trophies of the evening and show me the volume of her lovers semen as a taunt. Sometimes the used condoms were reused over vibrator to her satisfaction. On one occasion I place the tip of the reservoir on my penis, holding the opening against her pussy. I carefully pulled the opening back in essence reversing the condom in side out. She received the his contents of what was inside, I had the pleasure of wearing what was an actively used condom with the side I was wearing being the side that was in her pussy. That was the point I knew that particular lover was no longer going to be wearing condoms.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems to be a nice little game for a cuckold and his Wife to play, but wasn't her Lover's semen a little bit cold by then?

      Delete
  4. She didn't care, it was his and that was all that mattered.

    tiresias

    ReplyDelete