Friday, 11 March 2016

A Cuckold's Conversation

When you see her with another man for the first time it can be a trauma that can either ruin a marriage or, as for so many men, the start of a marvelous journey into cuckoldry, especially if the Wife is pretty and desirable.  The decisive moment is when she tells him about her new Lover and that she has been in his bed; in that instant he knows what he is and what he will become, and for many it is a great relief.

"I promise that I shall learn to enjoy my new status as a cuckold my Love."


The angst I felt when my Wife told me of her first affair was soon replaced with a sense of self knowledge.  How was that first 'moment' for you?

5 comments:

  1. When she told me of her first affair it months after. I remember being caught off guard, dumbfounded and numb all at once. I just listened. It was the next day at work after a sleepless night that hundreds of question ran through my mind... was it planned, spur of the moment, were there several trysts after, did she know him before, is it the beginning. There was a lot of anguish.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends upon how quickly a husband gets over the shock of knowing that his Wife has been with another man that can affect how readily he becomes a happy cuckold or not. The sooner he understands his situation and accepts that she is now 'owned' by a better man the happier he will be.

      Delete
    2. That feeling took awhile to settle in but it gradually occurred with each subsequent going out. I don't think I quite saw her pensiveness before leading up to her actions but readily saw the calm and confidence she gained as well as a new assuredness she gained.

      Tiresias

      Delete
    3. I guess that once you stopped feeling that your marriage was threatened you accepted your cuckold status and even enjoyed seeing her happy.

      Delete
    4. Right, one I gained the confidence our marriage wasn't in jeopardy, I loved the confidence that was instilled in her by her lover. He was able to reassure her of her desirability, sexual prowess, fulfilling what she needed in such a manner that it wasn't banal sex but sex with a profound and meaningful feeling. Her happiness grew where others saw her new happiness and confidence. She developed a new aura and was perceived with a greater sexual appeal.

      Tiresias

      Delete