Monday, 29 February 2016

A Rhyme for Our Time

I had a dismal little affair once and my Wife immediately went out and found another Lover such was her anger; it never dawned on her that it was probably 'my turn' after the number of men she had been with in our marriage.  She did go off with her new Lover for a two week holiday but luckily did not come back with a 'bun in the oven' as we say in the UK, but this little scenario below reminds me of that time.  

Apologies for the fifth verse as it doesn't read quite right, but I'm sure that you will get the idea of what is happening.
 


cuckold knows he has been humiliated.


It was a particularly hard time for me when my Wife flew off to spend a holiday with her new Lover, but it was my own fault because of my short liaison with another woman.  The lady never said why she split with me but I know the reason - it was all a matter of size.

No comments:

Post a Comment