Tuesday, 12 January 2016

A Rhyme for Our Time

Every now and again I like to express our cuckoldry in rhyme, especially to some of Sandy Who's presentations that seem to depict interracial love in such a sensitive and artistic way.  I am a great fan and her Tumblr page can be found here if you wish to view.


It is one thing for a cuckold to have a Wife who enjoys the pleasures of a Black Lover, but it is even more humiliating and arousing to know that two such men slide their big cocks inside her.

 

"I know she belongs to them and carries a child of one of them,

 but where would a cuckold like me go if I left her?"


My own Wife once admitted to me that she had more than one Lover but I never asked her if they had her at the same time, and I wonder now how I would have felt if she had told me they had.  If any of my readers has experienced this please tell me how it went.


 ...................................................................................................

When her Lover phones to take her away for the night does she just say "I'm with him tonight," or does she talk you through your feelings of inadequacy?

 

"I need you to be strong Cucky, because I'm carrying my Lover's child."


I admit that in the early days of being cuckolded I shed many tears when she left me alone to be with her Lover of that time.  These days it is all so matter of fact and I just wish her to have fun but I am not ashamed that it wasn't always this way.

4 comments:

  1. When her lover called or she called him she would always tell me. She would explain her needs and the whys. I became aware there were several factors, stress from work, need for sexual compatibility, frustrations, my insufficiencies or whatever. There was always communication although some of it could be blunt. Early on, I would sometimes feel very lonely and turned inward as there wasn't the avenues to express yourself through as there are today. It was difficult to find interests. Time would drag on, even the ticking mantle clock sounded loud. As I saw her evolve with her new lifestyle I began to adapt and soon realized we had reached a new synchronization.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your 'new synchronization' means that you had accepted your way of life and was starting to enjoy it, then you are in good company with many cuckolds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I learned to find contentment through her contentment and was thoroughly enjoying her satisfaction. It was the eroticism of dressing her, servicing her after, photos etc.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
  4. In reference to one of the questions above, yes, my wife told me she had more than one lover in a night. She had three men at the same time. It started individually then escalated to multiples. It was arranged with her lover Hal and she was aware of what the evening entailed. One of his friends absolutely loved her and begged Hal for the opportunity. She willingly gifted herself to him and was thrilled with the pleasure he provided. The other lover that evening was one that was known to both her and Hal and had wanted the experience of group sex. The surprise of the evening was Hal having invited another female that arrived when things were underway.It turned out to be an erotic evening with many facets.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete