Tuesday, 26 January 2016

A Cuckold's Life

To witness your Wife's enthusiasm when she is trying to attract a new Lover can be a stressful time for a Cuckold.  Knowing that she doesn't care what you think or how you feel can be so demeaning, but we cuckolds know that this is our lot in life, we live with it because it is the natural order of things for us 'small' men.



"I've got a hot date tonight Cucky so come and help me get ready."


These days my Wife doesn't need to try and attract a new Boyfriend because she only has the one with whom she is deeply in love, but I do remember how challenging it was for me when she went out 'on the pull'.  

She even asked my advice on some occasions and do you know what?  My recommendations were always good because by that time I knew what her tastes were and exactly what her requirements for a Lover should be.  You may call that Wimpish, but I call it acceptance and love.

2 comments:

  1. It would be so much fun to help her pick out her clothes for her date!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mark of a true cuckold Gary; why don't you also take her shopping for some things to excite her Lover because that is more than fun. Knowing that you are paying for things to enable another man to enjoy your Wife even more takes your cuckoldry to whole new level.

      Delete