Tuesday, 26 January 2016

A Cuckold's Life


After reading this a couple of times I think that it may be a bit 'wordy', I tend to do that sometimes; but my intention is to present an example of just how delightful (and tormenting) it can be for a new cuckold to witness his Wife's preparation for the first night with her new Lover.  She has made her choice and now Cucky must accept it, learn to live with his inferiority and in time enjoy his humiliation.



"From tonight, and for the rest of your life, you will be a cuckold."


To this day I can remember my own Wife preparing for her first date; my first cuckolding experience so to speak.  I remember the angst and worry, but I also remember the pride I felt when I saw how beautiful she had made herself for him.  These days it is a very common event in our lives but I would like to hear from any cuckolds who read this blog just what their emotions were on that first night.

5 comments:

  1. That first night there were a range of emotions. Some worry and fear for her safety, able to hold her love, hope that she wouldn't have regrets, hope that she would find the satisfaction she wanted and needed. When she was ready to leave a part of me wanted to beg her not to go as I felt I was missing her even before she left. I looked at her and the radiance that came through made me feel that much more in love with her. While she was gone there was that initial feeling of emptiness and the sense of how slow time passed. As it did, I gradually become excided as my imagination soon took over my emotions.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All cuckolds go through that first anxiety when he sees his Wife getting ready for her first date with a prospective Lover. Even now it takes my breath away when she is ready for her Lover and asks me for her 'final inspection.'

      Delete
  2. I guess the role we play gives us a sense of satisfaction in her personal success that she feels after a night with her lover. Rather than just standing by we have a sense of achievement knowing to a degree the lover's pleasure is enhanced by what we have a hand in creating.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are saying that you like getting her ready for dates, then 'right on.'

      Delete
  3. Most assuredly I was referring to getting her ready for dates. I take a lot of pride in doing that and the time spent. Details to me are extremely important.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete