Tuesday, 15 December 2015

My Cuckold Shorts - 6

Please enjoy my cuckold observations and add comments as you wish.

 


Some things are just not for a Cuckold to enjoy 
and for a better man to take his pleasure from.  
Hubby will know that she is dressed to please 
the real man in her life and to excite him to 
even greater lengths of passion and lust.

.................................................................................. 

 

"You’ve seen us.  So what!  
You can leave now and stop your silly whimpering!"

.................................................................................. 

 

She knows the father is black and a cuckold should know that she would only allow a real man to do that to her.  She’s not ashamed and she will tell her wimp of a husband that she would do it again and again.

.................................................................................. 

 

“Of course I’m happy Dear!  I’m getting ready for a night out with my Lover.  Now pass me that little dress and help me put it on after you have hooked up my bra.  You should be happy too dear now that I have a real man to make love to me.
Don’t forget to put the cat out later and you can lock up for tonight because I won’t be home until Sunday!”

.................................................................................. 



She may be rich and she may be famous but just one look at her you can tell that she has had many lovers. 
And her Husband will know that she is another man’s Mistress.
It’s the way the world turns.


No comments:

Post a Comment