Wednesday, 16 December 2015

It Would Be An Honour To Be Cuckolded By Wives Such As These

There are some Wives that you see and you will immediately know that if you were married to them, it would be a privilege to prepare them for dates and welcome them home after they have been with their Lovers.


Knowing that such beauty is shared by better men than me (or you) would be a wonderful gift to the real men in this world.



My classy beautiful Wife is now a black man's Girlfriend, 

and I love her all the more because of it.


Beautiful in white, 

but for him she is no virgin.


"He likes my arse just as 

much as you do Dear."


My Wife's aloofness should not fool you.

When her Lover calls her she is all his without any limits.


Somehow I just know when 

Master is on his way.


I cannot recall just how many times 

my Wife's Boyfriend has enjoyed 

those pretty breasts pressed 

against his manly chest.


Dressed for a date with her Lover

while I stay at home.


Out on the town, meeting her date 

while cucky stays at home.


A little reading before Master walks in.


Such beauty deserves a handsome 

black Lover, not a little Wimp like me.


2 comments:

  1. I especially love pic # 6! I would love to see a black lover open my wife's blouse in front of me and fondle her beautiful breasts!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be no more than such a beautiful Wife deserves Gary.

      Delete