Monday, 7 December 2015

A Rhyme For Our Time


Every now and again I like to express our cuckoldry in rhyme, especially to some of Sandy Who's presentations that seem to depict interracial love in such a sensitive and artistic way.  I am a great fan and her Tumblr page can be found here if you wish to view.

What can a cuckold say or do when he comes home to find his pregnant Wife lying naked beside her Black Lover.  That is the moment when he realizes he is a cuckold, his masculinity has disappeared, his Wife is now another man's Woman and his whole life has now changed.

"The child is my Lover's and I am his Whore so its to him that that I now belong."


.............................................................................................................................................

Every cuckold that ever lived has had to suffer the fact that his Wife now wants another man; and so many cuckolds have known that when she is with him that her Lover is enjoying her sweet young body and will be leaving a tiny version of himself inside her.  Such cuckolds deserve our compassion and our respect.


"He is my Master and I am his Mistress and I am his now to keep."


No comments:

Post a Comment