Wednesday, 9 December 2015

A Cuckold's Conversation

It is such a deliciously humiliating emotion for a cuckold to watch his Wife make herself pretty and desirable for another man.  You know that you aren't man enough to stop her going but that's O.K., because you wouldn't want to anyway.

"If you were a real man you would stop me seeing him.  But you are not, are you Cucky!"

I love to watch my lovely Wife get ready for dates and, yes, I do like to photograph or record those precious cuckold moments occasionally.  Do you?


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. One day peter, when you are both old and grey, you may both look at these photographs and recall how wonderful your lives were. She will fondly remember all of her Lovers and you will be reminded just how brilliant it was to be a good cuckold.

      Delete
  2. I would want my wife to invite her black lover over to the house, and this would be her outfit!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love for her black lover to come to our house, and she greets him just as she is!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful thought for a Cuckold Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love to take photos of her preparing. Mirror shots not just so I get the front and back sides but the facial expressions and the slow growing glow as she preps. On occasion I have sent pics to her lover before she arrives to exhilarate him. Now she looks at the prep as a sensual element knowing it arousal material for the three of us.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have taken many photos of my Wife preparing for dates but I must admit that I never thought of sending them to the man she is preparing for. What a wonderful idea - I might try it.

      Delete