Tuesday, 22 December 2015

A Cuckold's Conversation

Many years ago I asked my Wife if she would stop seeing one of her Lovers and the little scenario below reminds me of that conversation.  It served me right for forgetting my place because not long after that she announced that she was pregnant by him.  Since that day I have never been so presumptuous as I was that day and from then on everybody found out that I was a cuckold.  Happy Days!


"After the baby is born everybody will know I'm a cuckold."


Are you a cuckold? And if so, is it a secret that you keep between the three of you or does everybody know?

3 comments:

  1. The other person who knows is a good friend who recently joined the ranks. I have provided plenty of support as he navigates his way through.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many cuckolds would never admit that their Wife seeks pleasure outside of their marriage. In my view this is a mistake because those who mock are not friends, and those who live the same way will seek out your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a confession on his part mostly out of despair but I think he had to find a way to reckon with it. The way she sometimes openly embarrasses him has cut him off from other couples who live a more conventional lifestyle. Still I feel he shouldn't be made a social outcast.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete